Hybrid and Virtual Event Services
Whether you are planning to meet face-to-face or hold a hybrid event with virtual and in-person participants, Boise Centre’s in-house audio visual and IT experts are prepared to assist you with a wide range of video conference, streaming and audio visual services. Our team of professionals coupled with the building’s robust 2 GB network infrastructure offers the expertise and reliability needed to deliver a seamless meeting experience both onsite and locations across the globe.
Hybrid Event Services
- Fully customizable event studio on-site, complete with staging, backdrop, lighting, and cameras
- Stream presentations, live video, and content to multiple meeting rooms on-site and across the globe
- Ideal for conferences, breakout sessions, keynote speakers, workshops and board meetings
- Utilize a virtual platform of your choice best tailored to meet the needs of the event
- Boise Centre offers Zoom webinar services and can support other widely-used platforms
- A variety of virtual meeting packages and add-ons are offered, from cameras and studio lighting to wired connections and AV technicians
Audio Visual Services
Boise Centre’s in-house audio visual department offers a complete line of rental
equipment, lighting, and event production services to meet every aspect of your events’ technical and design needs. All audio visual equipment is thoroughly sanitized and disinfected before, during and after each event. From cameras, screens and staging to video production, sound, lighting, microphones and drape, we are prepared to help you plan a memorable event.